Income Tax Act,1961
Apart from preparation and filing of Income Tax returns and Tax Audits, we provide assistance for many other compliances that need to be adhered under Income Tax Act:
Company/ Corporate Law
- Form 15CA/CB - Form 15CA is an undertaking by the Remitter furnished in an electronic mode giving details of the proposed remittance and tax deducted at source in accordance with the provisions of Income-tax Act. This information should be furnished after obtaining a Certificate in Form 15CB from a Chartered Accountant.
- Determining applicability and filing of Form 15G/15H.
- Assistance in handling assessment and appellate proceedings
- Assistance in obtaining Advance Ruling.
- Computation and payment of Advance Tax within due date in order to avoid penal interest
- Filing of TDS and TCS Returns
- Issuance of TDS Certificate (Form 16 and Form 16A)
- Tax Planning and Advisory
- Computation of Alternate Minimum Tax (AMT) and Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT)
Company Law is concerned with the creation and regulation of companies. With the introduction of Companies Act, 2013, companies need to comply with a wide gamut of compliances. It is an important aspect that needs to be taken care off by the companies in order to function smoothly and avoid harsh penalties. Our advisory services aim to ensure strict compliance with relevant regulations while ensuring that the business needs of the clients are addressed in an optimum manner. Services covered under this head are as follows:
- Annual Filings and filing of various E-forms with ROC
- Obtaining Director Identification Number
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificates.
- Compliances dealing with Loans, Related Party Transactions and other related matters
- Compliances dealing with Charges, Dividend, Deposits, Appointment & Removal of Directors/ Auditors
- Assistance in maintenance of minutes of board and shareholders meeting
- Change in Name/Objects/Registered Office of the Company
Goods and Services Tax
Goods and Services Tax replaces and subsumes a wide range of other indirect taxes. We assist in obtaining GST registrations and filing of regular returns and annual returns for both regular suppliers and composition suppliers. We also provide the following additional services:
- Advising on books and records to be maintained as per GST Act
- Educating the client about the basic provisions that he needs to know for day-to-day running of his business.
- Assisting in GSTR 2A reconciliation
- Providing regular and timely updates pertaining to his business
- Consultation and Advisory pertaining to GST including HSN/SAC codes, classification of goods/services, rates applicable, E-way bill registration, generation, cancellation; and the like.
- Assistance in preparation and filing of various other ITC, TRANS forms, obtaining TDS/TCS credits, etc.
- Representation services before GST Authorities, GST Appeals, filing for Advance Rulings, etc.
- Filing amendments for Change in Name/Registered address/Additional places of business, etc.
- Applying for cancellation of GST registration.
Apart from the above major Act compliances, we also assist in compliance with other applicable laws as below:
- Obtaining Profession Tax registration and filing of PT returns, both annual and monthly.
- Obtaining Food license (FSSAI), Trade license, Shop License, and renewals thereof
- Assisting in payment of EPF, ESI monthly dues and filing of returns
- MSME registration and compliances
- Business Consultation and Advisory on any matter
- Certifications as required under any other Act