GST is a huge tax reform in India post-Independence. GST is a single comprehensive tax levied on goods and services consumed in an economy. GST is levied at every stage of production-distribution chain with applicable set offs in respect of the tax paid at previous stages. It is basically a tax on final consumption.
GST will simplify indirect taxation, reduce complexities and remove the cascading effect. Under the old system, each taxable event was subject to multiple taxes such as excise, VAT/ CST and service tax. But under GST, products/services will no longer have multiple taxes and there won’t be any requirement to comply with different indirect taxation laws/regulations.
We have a professionalized team handling GST and is always updated with the latest amendments. Our GST’s bouquet of services provides holistic solution in order to enable our client’s to fulfil statutory compliances in a timely and hassle-free manner.
We offer a holistic range of following services-
- GST Registration
- Advising on books and records to be maintained as per GST Act
- Educating the client about the basic provisions that he needs to know for day-to-day running of his business
- Assisting in preparation and filing of monthly & quarterly GST returns
- Assisting in GSTR 2A reconciliation
- Providing regular and timely updates pertaining to his business
- Consultation and Advisory pertaining to GST including HSN/SAC codes, classification of goods/services, rates applicable, E-way bill generation, and the like.
- Assistance in preparation and filing of GST Annual returns and various other ITC, TRANS forms, TDS/TCS credits, etc
- Audit under GST Act
- Representation services before GST Authorities, GST Appeals, filing for Advance Rulings, etc.